Category Archives: Penis Oil
Provirilia Oil Review – Lubricant to help provide longer lasting erections
Provirilia Oil is a male sex enhancement product manufactured and marketed by 500cosmetics.
The company is based in Europe and produces a number of similar products, all of which are sold via dedicated product websites.
Provirilia Oil is an oil that is applied to the penis. If it lives up the manufacturer’s promises the oil should maximize the erection and make it harder and longer lasting.
Promised benefits include:
- Boosted libido
- Increased sexual confidence
- Immediate progress in erection quality
- Increased control of ejaculations
- Intenser, more pleasant orgasms
The manufacturer states Provirilia Oil is suitable for use with any brand of condom and does not interfere with the enjoyment of oral sex (for either party). They also claim the product is recommended by doctors, but such claims are easier to make than they are to prove.
Click here for special offers on ProVirilia
How Does it Work ?
The oil contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that have been chosen for their ability to improve blood flow within the penis and ensure an important chamber called the corpora cavernosa becomes fully engorged.
How to Use Provirilia Oil
A few drops of Provirilia Oil should be applied to the penis and lightly massaged into the skin. The manufacturer says an incredible erection will occur a few seconds later.
The manufacturer does not make it easy to find out what ingredients are used in the oil, but the FAQs page on the Provirilia Oil website states the oil contains 12 ingredients.
- Di-Propylene Glycol USP: A coupling ingredient that is made by the esterification of dipropylene glycol with benzoic acid. Di-Propylene Glycol is used extensively in the cosmetic industry. Typical uses include perfumes, deodorants, lipsticks, moisturisers, and cold sore creams. The reason for its inclusion here is hard to ascertain.
- Purified water: Probably added to provide extra volume to the oil and make it thinner and easier to massage into the skin.
- Carbomer: A term used to refer to a series of polymers that are generally made from acrylic acid and are common inclusions in cosmetic products such as gels and personal care products. Carbomers are useful for preventing emulsions from separating and improving the flow quality of liquids.
- Triethanolamine: An ingredient that is often used as a PH adjuster in cosmetic and hair care products.
- Vegetable glycerine: An ingredient that is usually derived from plant seed oils, including soy, coconut, and palm. Pure vegetable glycerine is is often added to beauty products because it is absorbed into the skin quickly and acts as a carrier for other ingredients.
- L-Arginine USP: An amino acid that appears to have the ability to open up the blood vessels and improve the circulation. Although the inclusion rate is not known, L-Arginine is probably the most important ingredient in the formulation.
- Extract of Aloe vera: A popular plant extract that is often added to moisturising creams and aftershave treatments.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: A cellulose derivative that is generally used as a gelling and thickening agent and is one of the main ingredients in KY Jelly.
- Methylparaben: An anti-fungal agent and preservative that is often added to cosmetics.
- Menthol USP: Menthol can produce a cooling effect on the skin that allows it to be a valuable ingredient in after sun lotions and creams. Many people find menthol provides an invigorating sensation to the skin, but whether or not it can invigorate a penis is anybody’s guess.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): Believed to be beneficial for the skin, the Vitamin C provided by ascorbic acid is often added to skincare and beauty products. When correctly formulated it can encourage younger, firmer skin.
- Citric acid: It is hard to ascertain the reason for citric acid’s inclusion here, but it is used in beauty treatments designed to treat uneven skin tone and unclog blocked pores. It is also an antioxidant that may be useful for protecting the skin from the effects of the ageing process.
The Provirilia Oil website showcases a numerous reviews that are attributed to product users. All of them claim it works very well, but reviews placed at such a biased source cannot be relied upon for accuracy. Independent feedback would be more reliable, but we were unable to locate any.
The manufacturer states Provirilia Oil can be used without fear of side effects.
Provirilia Oil is sold with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Provirilia Oil can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. A 1-month supply costs $39.95 and a number of incentives are available for customers who wish to up the quantity of their order.
The following prices were correct at time of review – check official website for latest special offers.
- 2-month supply (+ free v-ring): $69.95
- 3-month supply (free v-ring + CD): $99.95
- 4-month supply (free v-ring + guide + extra tube of Provirilia Oil): $144.95